Follow us on Twitter
CUEE is your one-stop-shop for everything utility related! With over 150 unique exhibitors showcasing products and services relevant to the utility sector, come see and demo the newest and most innovative equipment, tools and products first-hand!
Discover state-of-the-art products and services that can increase your company’s productivity, achieve operational efficiencies and boost profitability. With over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space, CUEE showcases over 45 different categories of products and services relevant to the utility sector. Register now to attend CUEE 2018 on September 10-12, 2018 at the International Centre in Mississauga to ensure your company is keeping up with the latest industry trends.
CUEE 2018 will exhibit over 150 different categories of products and services relevant to the utility sector, such as:
- safety gear & clothing
- utility vehicles
- green initiatives & recycling
- smart grid technologies
- truck fittings & accessories
- power management initiatives
- latest technologies & instrumentation
- drilling & earth moving equipment
- job site tools & products
- mobile lifts
- trailers & accessories
- and much more …
Don’t miss CUEE 2018!
Check out some highlights from CUEE 2016
Event Dates & Times
Monday, September 10 until Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Monday, September 10, 2018 …………. 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 …………. 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 12, 2018………………… 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Registration to attend CUEE 2018 is FREE!
Stay tuned for updates on when you can register.
Stay tuned for updates on Exhibitor Pricing for CUEE 2018.
CUEE 2018 will be held at:
International Center – Hall 5
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Map & Directions
Stay tuned for updates on hotel accommodations for CUEE 2018.
Exhibit With Us
The Canadian Utilities Equipment & Engineering Show (CUEE) is Canada’s largest marketplace for utility products and services, featuring an impressive display of equipment, technologies and services related to the utility sector. Connect directly with the people who have the power to buy from you. As the utility sector continues to evolve, CUEE is the place to extend your marketing reach and connect with your audience.
There is over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space – check out all of the most current utility equipment and technology, from a variety of industries. This show is a great opportunity to see and touch the latest products and services first-hand. If your business interests lie in the energy sector, then CUEE is the place to be. Book Your Space Today!
- Highlight your company’s latest innovations and demonstrates your products/services
- Get your new product or technology in front of thousands of attendees
- Promote your industry leaders
- Get your company’s senior executives and product experts in front of show attendees
- Create new partnerships and alliances
- Reinforce the value of your product or service to front line staff
- Receive maximum exposure to thousands of attendees
- Exhibit your products and services to speed up the sales cycle
- Establish face-to-face meetings with your best prospects
Industries/Delegates at CUEE:
- CUEE 2018 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
- CUEE 2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Acknowledgement
Contact Dianna Merlocco, Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org