Pre-Register now to attend CUEE 2016 for FREE!
Attend CUEE 2016 to see and demo the newest and most innovative equipment, tools and products first-hand!
This year’s show will include a demo stage and many new ways to interact with exhibitors and sponsors. With over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space, CUEE is the place to keep up-to-date on the latest equipment and technology. CUEE 2016 will exhibit over 45 different categories of products and services relevant to the utility sector, such as:
- safety gear & clothing
- utility vehicles
- green initiatives & recycling
- smart grid technologies
- truck fittings & accessories
- power management initiatives
- latest technologies & instrumentation
- drilling & earth moving equipment
- job site tools & products
- mobile lifts
- trailers & accessories
- and much more …
Don’t miss CUEE 2016!
What You Need to Know
What: EDA CON::NECT CUEE 2016
Why: Check out the latest innovations and connect with the sector’s leading suppliers.
Who: Technical staff, IT, engineers, operations management and supervisors, sales & marketing.
When: September 13 – 14, 2016
Where: International Center – Mississauga, ON
How Much: Free to all attendees, contact EDA for booth pricing.
Event Dates & Times
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 …………. 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 14, 2016………………… 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Pre-Register now to attend CUEE for FREE!
|Outdoor rates – first 500 sq. ft.||$1,540.00||$1,710.00|
|Additional outdoor space: 501 – 2,500 sq. ft.||$0.65/sq. ft.||$0.75/sq. ft.|
|Additional outdoor space: 2,500+ sq. ft.||$0.55/sq. ft.||$0.65/sq. ft.|
To exhibit at CUEE 2016, please click here.
* Prices do not include HST
CUEE 2016 will be held at:
International Center – Hall 5
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Map & Directions
1. EDA has negotiated a discounted hotel room rate for all attendees and exhibitors at:
Four Points by Sheraton – Toronto Airport
6257 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON L4V 1E4
Reservations Desk: (800) 565 – 5769
Click here to book accommodations online.
When booking reservations, please use group code “CUEE – Canadian Utilities Equipment & Engineering Show” for the discounted rate.
2. For hotel accommodations, the EDA offers a special rate at the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, located at 33 Carlson Court, Toronto ON M9W 6H5
Book your room online:
Call to book your room:
Toll-free Reservations: 1-800-268-3300
|Crowne Room (inclusive of Executive Club Privileges)||$149||$149|
Exhibit With Us
The Canadian Utilities Equipment & Engineering Show (CUEE) is Canada’s largest marketplace for utility products and services, featuring an impressive display of equipment, technologies and services related to the utility sector. Connect directly with the people who have the power to buy from you. As the utility sector continues to evolve, CUEE is the place to extend your marketing reach and connect with your audience.
There is over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space – check out all of the most current utility equipment and technology, from a variety of industries. This show is a great opportunity to see and touch the latest products and services first-hand. If your business interests lie in the energy sector, then CUEE is the place to be. Book Your Space Today!
- Highlight your company’s latest innovations and demonstrates your products/services
- Get your new product or technology in front of thousands of attendees
- Promote your industry leaders
- Get your company’s senior executives and product experts in front of show attendees
- Create new partnerships and alliances
- Reinforce the value of your product or service to front line staff
- Receive maximum exposure to thousands of attendees
- Exhibit your products and services to speed up the sales cycle
- Establish face-to-face meetings with your best prospects
Industries/Delegates at CUEE:
Contact Dianna Merlocco, Event Coordinator at email@example.com
Our Exclusive CUEE 2016 Media Partner:
2016 CON::NECT Event Sponsor
We appreciate the our 2016 CON::NECT Event sponsor, whose support has made these valuable events possible.
For sponsorship opportunities in the 2016-17 CON::NECT Event Series program, please email Marica Macura, Manager, Member Relations and Events.